2005 Ford Crown Victoria User Reviews
LX Sport shown
- $4,297 - $5,884
- No trim specified for this review
- Everything,passing power,police pkg(p71),reliability,tough,fast,mpg,looks,RWD,size,safety
- NONE,though the 32-Valve DOHC version of the 4.6 would be a nice option since its no Marauder now
Ford's Crown Victoria is one of the best cars ever made. You can ask Taxicab drivers and Police Depts all over the world how well they do. I have owned a 95' CV P71 that had 330k and ran like a champ and was fast. I bought a Chip and Flowmasters and it went everywhere. I sold it for a newer 2000 Police Interceptor Blk/Blk w/only 114k and I will put more on her. After owning 2 I would definately buy another and I recommend this car to anyone. Plus it has a ultra-smooth ride and for a big car it has decent mpg & Others will MOVE out of your way on the HWYs.
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford Exploring Hybrid, Diesel Mustang?
Ford engineers and marketers pulled out all the stops to make sure the 2015 Mustang was built for th...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles