2006 Ford Crown Victoria User Reviews
LX Sport shown
- $5,609 - $7,109
- No trim specified for this review
- Rear Wheel drive v8 sedan, not many of those around anymore. handles very nice, good gas milage.
- loud popping noise in the front when car is turned sharp. only happens occasionally. underpowered!
I ve had my crown vic for 6 months. im 21 years old and i love it. I put some sweet chrome rims and a very nice chrome tip dual exhaust with a big bore muffler on her and she bearly resembles the triditional granny car look the crown vic has. only wish I could get some more horsepower. i was considering a supercharger kits for her....does anyone know where i can get one????
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles