2006 Ford Crown Victoria User Reviews
LX Sport shown
- $5,609 - $7,109
- No trim specified for this review
- Gets great mileage for a big car, lots of room, and is built for comfort.
- Cloth seats collects lint, and my door was scared from my purse with black marks.
Other than my previous comments, this car is a dream car. It ride smooth and quiet. During my teenage years I learned how to drive in a big car but, could never aford one. Finally I traded my Tarsus in for my Crown Victoria. I've always wanted a big car like this one. It dosn't take long for the defroster to kick in nor the heat. I have a wonderful sound system and am enjoying my CD player. I couldn't ask for a better car. It's so big, I look like a kid in the car seat, and I'm 5'3. Metaphorically speaking the trunk is like an apartment.:)
Again, Ford has earned loyalty from me.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles