2006 Ford Crown Victoria
There are 5 user reviews for the Standard trim shown below
- Since the LAPD change the caprice to crown vics, ive loved them, every year they improve in general.
- Im sure they can change a little in appereance,not bad can im sure it can get alot better.
from the simplest one to the most luxury one, the performance and stability is the same, comfort was never a problem.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Comfortable ride and roomy
- lack of power for a v8, the ancient styling, plain interior, nothing really to get excited about
If your looking for a bland but large and comfortable family car, its a decent value. If you want somthing fun that is visually appealing, look somwhere else. the interior is plain as it gets. The exterior could really use a makeover, its been to long. 250 HP from a V8?!?! Sad!
1 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Roomy, safe, surprisingly good handling with sport package, not bad MPG
- Dated styling inside and out, which some (like me) may like
This is the last one and only car in production today which is built using the old style "body on frame" construction. This is why the car has such a quiet, smooth ride. In addition, there is data that shows that cars built like this, with a frame, are safer than those built without a frame - the frame provides some degree of additional structural integrity. Plus, this car's reliability ratings are proven - this is one of the most reliable US cars made. If you want a car that's not bad at all in gas mileage (for its size), and you want a quiet, safe, and dependable car which can be had at great discount prices, then this is your car. It's all substance over style, although many, including myself, actually like the styling of this car....read morehide
9 out of 9 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very quick and reliable
- needs to have more bling bling inside
Love this car. It handles great and gets good mileage for a big car. I wish it had more wood trim and other such luxuries but overall I love it.
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fits my Whole Family
- Barely tap, you go 35 automatically
I had the 2001 Crown Vic for our Driver's Ed car, and I had a few problems. The main problem is that if you indict speed limit ordinances, you will get charged for Violation of Speed Limit. All and All, it was good, a little jittery, but good!!
7 out of 14 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
( What's this? )