2005 Ford E-Series Wagon User Reviews
E-350 XL Super Duty Extended shown
- $7,404 - $8,704
- No trim specified for this review
- Roomy, smooth quiet ride, cheaper than most SUV's
- Rear bench seat does not fold flat, not enough mid/rear compartment storage, more difficult to park.
Traded in a 2001 Astro Van (nothing but problems) for the E-150 Chateau. I am very happy with it. The E-150 outperforms the Astro in towing, comfort and virtually every other category. The Chateau offers most of the same luxuries as comparable SUV's for much less. It has a 5.4L engine which has plenty of power. So far with 6000 miles, I have not had a problem. I can now see why Ford sells more vans than all the other competitors combined.
4 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Passenger Vans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles