2006 Ford E-Series Wagon User Reviews
E-350 XLT Super Duty shown
- $8,710 - $10,103
- No trim specified for this review
- Smooth ride, roomy, reliable,
- Difficult to park in tight spaces, no sliding door available on drivers side like the GM's
I traded in an '01 Astro van for my E-150 Chateau and it was a great move. My E-150 is quieter, more comfortable and definitely more reliable than my Astro. With the 5.4L V8, my Ford van can tow my boat & trailer no problem. Did you ever notice that most vans on the road are a Ford? They outsell GM & Dodge's vans 2:1 combined and there is probably a very good reason for that.
9 out of 9 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Passenger Vans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford evaluating new Fiesta RS?
Word coming in from across the pond has it that Ford is working on developing the business case to c...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles