2006 Ford E-Series Wagon User Reviews
E-350 XLT Super Duty Extended shown
- $8,710 - $10,103
- No trim specified for this review
- Smooth ride, roomy, reliable,
- Difficult to park in tight spaces, no sliding door available on drivers side like the GM's
I traded in an '01 Astro van for my E-150 Chateau and it was a great move. My E-150 is quieter, more comfortable and definitely more reliable than my Astro. With the 5.4L V8, my Ford van can tow my boat & trailer no problem. Did you ever notice that most vans on the road are a Ford? They outsell GM & Dodge's vans 2:1 combined and there is probably a very good reason for that.
9 out of 9 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Passenger Vans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles