2009 Ford E-Series Wagon User Reviews
E-350 XLT Super Duty shown
- $11,619 - $14,703
- No trim specified for this review
- Better than expected gas mileage. Very good in mud and in deeper snow.
- Ride is rough and not real stable.
Purchased As New
Do NOT purchase this van without first checking out the heating/air conditioning controls. If you need to have the defrost on and air circulation in the back, this vehicle is a DRIVING HAZZARD! In talking to the dealer service personnel and calling Ford Customer Relations, they all say that this is the way the heating/air conditioning system is designed. Do NOT buy this van if you intend to transport people in the back of the van....read morehide
2 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles