2007 Ford Edge User Reviews
SEL AWD shown
- $10,531 - $13,687
- No trim specified for this review
- Terrible Fuel Economy; Blind Spots
Leased Edge based on FUEL ECONOMY numbers; Have NEVER be able to obtain more than 15.2 city and 21 with cruise control @ 60 MPH. I think the engine is undersized for the vehicle which may be causing the fuel economy problems. The fuel problem is not tire pressure! This was my first Ford and my LAST Ford!!!!!!!!!!!
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford evaluating new Fiesta RS?
Word coming in from across the pond has it that Ford is working on developing the business case to c...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles