2007 Ford Edge User Reviews
SEL Plus AWD shown
- $10,531 - $13,687
- No trim specified for this review
- looks great, ride is great, handles great on snow, very comfortable seats, nice power
- fuel economy, dash gaps large on one side
The car did great in the snow, ice, and wind, It definetly looks great. My Car had an issue with the driver side door lock-had to replace the actuator. Then at 4700 miles the axle seal had to be replaced. Both done under warrenty at the dealer each about 3 hrs. Hopefully, now all will be ok. I still love the car.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford Exploring Hybrid, Diesel Mustang?
Ford engineers and marketers pulled out all the stops to make sure the 2015 Mustang was built for th...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles