2012 Ford Edge User Reviews
SEL FWD shown
- $19,765 - $31,770
- No trim specified for this review
- Comfort, style, solid and sexy
- little bumpy ride but so is most cuv
Purchased As New
I loved this car at first site. I test drove it for 2 days and decided I could live the small draw backs. My sync touch was updated to new system by dealer. I love it! I see most complaints are about the Mytouch not being quick to respond being a techy I know its Not a laptop or tablet so I would have to say its interface is still above its competitors. This is my 3rd Ford , I think they are getting better Every year.
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles