2012 Ford Edge User Reviews
Limited FWD shown
- $19,765 - $31,770
- No trim specified for this review
- Comfort, Good tourer, Cargo space, Cool gadgets
- Fuel economy, so so ride, distracting to use console while driving
Purchased As Not Purchased
I rented one for a 1200 mile round trip, driving in a variety of weather conditions. Haven't driven a Ford in 10 yrs, It was comfortable, handled well, nice fit and finnish, Impressive overall.
The advertised MPG was way off, more like 15 city, 21 hwy, Road noise was loud. The console, after reveiwing the owners manual, was a dangerous distraction in use. Torque steer in puddled water and wet roads.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford Figo concept unveiled in India
Ford has officially unveiled the Figo Concept at the 2014 Auto Expo in New Delhi. While it may wear ...Read Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles