2012 Ford Edge User Reviews
SEL AWD shown
- $19,765 - $31,770
- No trim specified for this review
- Nice Ride
- My Ford Touch/Sync system malfunctions monthly. The transmission is aweful.
Purchased As New
Do NOT buy this car. I have the 2011 Edge. Nothing but problems with the computer. I cannot wait for my lease to end and give up this piece of crap. The transmission sounds like it is going to fall out of the car with sudden speed changes. Pulling a fuse to reset the computer on the side of I-95 was the last straw.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles