2013 Ford Edge User Reviews
Limited FWD shown
- $27,700 - $39,150
- No trim specified for this review
- Very comfortable and good fuel economy, like handes free
- Snyc not always connects to phone and to much info for voice commands
Purchased As New
We purchased it Aug ,2013, and the dealer only had 1 left on the lot and then we drove it to California 2 weeks later. The Grand kids loved it and both the front and back seats are very comfortable. Great handling and very good Fuel economy. I has we wanted in a car and more.
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Ford Edge also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Ford Edge
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
Ford evaluating new Fiesta RS?
Word coming in from across the pond has it that Ford is working on developing the business case to c...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles