2013 Ford Edge User Reviews
Limited FWD shown
- $27,700 - $39,150
- No trim specified for this review
- looks nice to me
- engine noise is loud inside, sounds cheap made. not very good MPG.
Purchased As New
Spent to much on this tin can. I bought this edge cause I liked the way it looked. Should have gone with the Lincoln model. If you test drive, turn everything off and listen as you drive. Good luck.
7 out of 12 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Ford Edge also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Ford Edge
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford Figo concept unveiled in India
Ford has officially unveiled the Figo Concept at the 2014 Auto Expo in New Delhi. While it may wear ...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles