2013 Ford Edge User Reviews
SEL FWD shown
- $27,700 - $39,150
- No trim specified for this review
- The overall look of the 2013 Ford Edge
- Alignment issue on tailgate and bumper HUGE gap!!
Purchased As New
Once dealership fixed loose grill slat, tailgate and bumper alignment issues I was thrilled with the Edge. I definitely like how they handled customer relations after the sale. I am looking forward to many years of happy motoring in my new Ford Edge.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Ford Edge also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Ford Edge
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford evaluating new Fiesta RS?
Word coming in from across the pond has it that Ford is working on developing the business case to c...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles