2013 Ford Edge User Reviews
Sport AWD shown
- $27,700 - $39,150
- No trim specified for this review
- Queit interior, comfortable seats
- Mileage could be a bit better
Purchased As Used
We really love this car !!!!
We bought our '08 Edge to replace our Chrysler Pacifica that we also loved. The handling and ride are great The seats are beyond comfortable although I miss the Pacifica's seat controls. The visibility is actually better than the Pacifica especially with the rear center headrest that we leave folded down
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles