2013 Ford Edge User Reviews
Limited FWD shown
- $27,700 - $39,150
- No trim specified for this review
- Smooth ride. Head turner. Perfect for elegance, yet perfect for camping.
- Cant get about 20mpg
Purchased As New
After researching for the better part of a year, I choose the Ford Edge Sport and I'm glad I did. I've had her for 3 months now and we are still a happy couple. I bought the weather-all, vinyl floor mats which was totally worth it.
3 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Ford Edge also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Ford Edge
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford Figo concept unveiled in India
Ford has officially unveiled the Figo Concept at the 2014 Auto Expo in New Delhi. While it may wear ...Read Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles