2005 Ford Escape Hybrid User Reviews
- $6,836 - $7,315
- No trim specified for this review
- Like the Appearance and space for a small SUV. Performance same as any car
- Ride is rough. Never got more than 28 mpg. More like 25 mpg. gas tank too small.
Think it is terrible that you have to pay $3000 more for the Hybrid. Car makers should be helping the economy and saving of gas. Instead the higher cost discourages people from buying a Hybrid.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford Figo concept unveiled in India
Ford has officially unveiled the Figo Concept at the 2014 Auto Expo in New Delhi. While it may wear ...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles