2005 Ford Escape Hybrid User Reviews
- $6,836 - $7,315
- No trim specified for this review
- Good fuel economy, nav system (optional)
- Engine computer seems unable to cope with Phoenix summer heat.
I've noticed that when I have left my Escape Hybrid in the parking lot all day in 110 degree weather and start my commute home, that it takes awhile to shut down the gas engine when stopped or at low speeds. I am trying to see what kind of mileage I can get (yes the AC is turned off so its not a factor.)
Yet in the morning when I start my commute, the gas engine is shut down almost immediately.
7 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Hybrids
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford Exploring Hybrid, Diesel Mustang?
Ford engineers and marketers pulled out all the stops to make sure the 2015 Mustang was built for th...Read Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles