2006 Ford Escape Hybrid User Reviews
- $7,813 - $8,368
- No trim specified for this review
- Fuel economy at 32MPG city/highway driving. IPOD connector would be a nice touch
- Better insulation to dampen CVT and engine sound.
Gas mileage has actually gotten better overtime. Initially averaged 28-29MPG now get 32MPG in combined city/highway driving.
3 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
Ford Exploring Hybrid, Diesel Mustang?
Ford engineers and marketers pulled out all the stops to make sure the 2015 Mustang was built for th...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles