2006 Ford Escape Hybrid User Reviews
- $7,813 - $8,368
- No trim specified for this review
- A small suv that a six footer can get into easily. Nice blue color.
- Steering makes noise when making left turns. Right rear wheel well is noisy.
Lousy gas milage: 20.1 -23.2 at best. If I can get 14 MPG out of my v-10 I should be able to milk better MPG out of a Hybrid. Losing money with every fill up.
2 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford Figo concept unveiled in India
Ford has officially unveiled the Figo Concept at the 2014 Auto Expo in New Delhi. While it may wear ...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles