2006 Ford Escape Hybrid User Reviews
- $7,813 - $8,368
- No trim specified for this review
- A small suv that a six footer can get into easily. Nice blue color.
- Steering makes noise when making left turns. Right rear wheel well is noisy.
Lousy gas milage: 20.1 -23.2 at best. If I can get 14 MPG out of my v-10 I should be able to milk better MPG out of a Hybrid. Losing money with every fill up.
2 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Hybrids
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles