2006 Ford Escape Hybrid User Reviews
- $7,813 - $8,368
- No trim specified for this review
- A great compact SUV, drives like a reguar car.
- Only getting 28 MPG. AC stops when it is running on the battery.
Overall I love this SUV, it is one of Fords best products. I changed to the Hybrid from the 3.0 2002 version and I am very happy. OK I miss the acceleration of the 3.0 but it is not too bad at all.
Beware of the rear carpet at the back of the car, it is a joke. It is not fixed down and it moves all the time, which is not good if you have a dog who needs to travel in the back.
The AC does not run if the car is standing still or running on the battery. The engine will run as normal if you turn the AC full on otherwise it will shut off as will the AC.
6 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford evaluating new Fiesta RS?
Word coming in from across the pond has it that Ford is working on developing the business case to c...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles