2006 Ford Escape Hybrid User Reviews
- $7,813 - $8,368
- No trim specified for this review
- Economy like 4dr sedan, sedan-like ride. Good brakes. Pricey-got ripped off!
- Weak acceleration entering a fwy-need 5K RPM! Squicks at back end. Weak heater-takes 5min!
I lyk my 2003 V6 Escape, but suddenly window switch broke-off and drove on da cold! So, Ford guys sold me 06 Hybrid instead of fixing the broken switch for free! I hate them! I like the comfort drive and brakes of 06 Hybrid compared to 03 V6. The 06 Hybrid is a nice car, but heavier and slower than 03 V6.
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford Mustang GT350 drops some camo
Now that we've poured over the 2015 Ford Mustang in its standard form, it's time to look ahe...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles