2006 Ford Escape Hybrid User Reviews
- $7,813 - $8,368
- No trim specified for this review
- Economy like 4dr sedan, sedan-like ride. Good brakes. Pricey-got ripped off!
- Weak acceleration entering a fwy-need 5K RPM! Squicks at back end. Weak heater-takes 5min!
I lyk my 2003 V6 Escape, but suddenly window switch broke-off and drove on da cold! So, Ford guys sold me 06 Hybrid instead of fixing the broken switch for free! I hate them! I like the comfort drive and brakes of 06 Hybrid compared to 03 V6. The 06 Hybrid is a nice car, but heavier and slower than 03 V6.
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Hybrids
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford Exploring Hybrid, Diesel Mustang?
Ford engineers and marketers pulled out all the stops to make sure the 2015 Mustang was built for th...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles