2007 Ford Escape Hybrid User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent gas mileage, very comfortable ride, easy handling
- Interior plastic noise on anything less than a smooth rode
I have own this Escape for 8 months and have 5500 miles. Gas mileage is above expectations. I have had as high as 40 MPG and as little as 30. The computer calculator always seems to be off a little but these are hand calculated mpg. I average around 33 mpg with most driving on rural, mountain foothills roads. I have plenty of power to pass, much better than my 98 Ford Ranger pickup. The only complaint I have is there is plenty of plastic rattle noise on roads that are even a little rough. It seems like it would have been an easy fix for Ford considering its all from the pop-in pieces on the dash.
12 out of 12 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles