2007 Ford Escape Hybrid User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Initally city mileage 31 to 33 mpg. After 10K miles mileage is not average 37 -39
- Storage areas are small compared to most SUV changed in 2008
Love the car and wish I would have done it sooner. Mileage continues to get better after 10K miles. City mileage currently at 37-39 consistantly. Highway mileage is 31- 34 depending on how fast and hard car is driven. To achieve better gas mileage, keep rpms below 2000. Mileage does appear to drop off in very cold weather because the car does not shift into hybrid until the engine and/or battery reaches a certain temperature. Best mileage in spring and fall when not running AC; however, as long as one does not have the AC on max works fine and keeps car very cool.
6 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Hybrids
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles