2008 Ford Escape Hybrid User Reviews
- $12,546 - $13,436
- No trim specified for this review
- This SUV is great on gas I get about 34 mpg on the highway at 65mph and can get even better in town.
- The only thing that could be better is the drivers seat, it's a little hard and not much lambar supp
This SUV is great I have not had any problems, Also In the rain the truck never loses tracktion I feel very safe driving in any condition. I'am very happy with my SUV and would not give it up for anything else
6 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles