2008 Ford Escape Hybrid User Reviews
- $12,546 - $13,436
- No trim specified for this review
- Solid feel, good size, good mileage for a 4WD vehicle.
- Interior fit and finish a biq sloppy, but not bad. Would have liked a more affordable Sirius radio.
This is a 2006 model and has only 15,000 miles on it, almost all city driving. We are averaging just under 30 MPG. The vehicle is a good size for 2 of us for most applications. We bought it when we could still get the tax credit and before the dealers began marking them up over retail, so it was a good deal, especially with 60 month, interest-free financing.
14 out of 21 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Hybrids
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles