2008 Ford Escape Hybrid User Reviews
- $12,546 - $13,436
- No trim specified for this review
- Great fuel economy, Comfortable leather seats, fluid design
- The hybrid engine makes some odd noises... the owners manual says it's normal.
I have had the 2008 Ford Escape Hybrid 4x4 for 6 months now and I love it! I have two LARGE dogs and they are comfortable in the back. The seats lay totally flat, great for them and cargo. I am amazed at how much cargo room this small SUV has. I have been getting about 30-32 MPG. The transition between electric and gas engine is smooth! It states in the owner’s manual that you only need to do an oil change every 10,000 miles. It can also run on 10% Ethanol if it were available. The noises were a little unconcerning at first, but again to quote the manual- It's to be expected.
9 out of 15 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles