2008 Ford Escape Hybrid User Reviews
- $12,546 - $13,436
- No trim specified for this review
- It gets great MPG for an SUV (38mpg!!!!). It's solid and fun to drive!
- no complaints
I love this car!! I traded my BMW X5 for this car last year and I am so glad I did. It's comfortable, drives great and has lots of space in the back and the MPG is awesome (38!!!) . Also....don't forget about the IRS rebate for hybrid cars. I got $4000 back at tax time. The dealer pretended he knew nothing about it.......they just wanted to unload all the regular SUV's.
21 out of 25 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles