2009 Ford Escape Hybrid User Reviews
- $14,588 - $16,730
- Nav system, mpg, cargo room, comfortable seats
- running board height awkward
Move down in size from F150 super crew but up in mpg and so far very happy about both. Family of four and all loving the room and new neat tech stuff- sync etc. This is not a car to go zooming around town in. Defeats the entire hybrid benefits. Does take some patience, slower take-offs, in order to take advantage of the mpg. So if you have to race to the next light, this is the wrong vehicle. Get just Escape V6 instead. Hybrid is still a fun car to drive....read morehide
52 out of 94 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good fuel economy, Still can get up and go, under 40 mph it can drive solely battery
- Really none, I love this thing
I just purchased the 2009 Hybrid 4wd limited package. I LOVE it, I'm a teenage guy and this thing has amazing performance, and great looks and I'm getting a little over 30 miles to the gallon in the 4wd version! Its very roomy inside and very comfy. Out side this thing looks very cool. The ambient lighting makes it look even sweeter at night. I couldn't find a single thing to complain about with this car other then the price is high but it's honestly worth every penny in my opinion....read morehide
73 out of 119 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great body style,fuel economy, interior very attractive,MP3 player.
- The horn is lame. air conditioner goes off in electric.
I'm in hot CA. with the air conditioner in use most of time and my gas mileage in continually climbing with it now at 34.2 mpg. today!. I'm careful around town and go onto the battery when I don't have someone climbing up my butt and on the freeway, I do 60 mph or if possible, follow a truck and go 55 mph. I love the interior-the ambient lighting for nightime driving, the electrical outlet for my laptop, and the big moonroof. The sound system is awesome with my Ipod....read morehide
71 out of 123 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Easy handling, great GPS.
- Even with careful driving techniques and no airconditioning, only gets 25.5 mpg instead of 30.
This review is on the 2008:
Some of the comfort features could be improved: seat positions, heated seat control, hand grip on passenger side. The fuel economy is very disappointing. Good heat and air conditioning.
44 out of 95 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- How many 4x4 SUV's do you know that get almost 30mpg?
- Running air conditioner kills the gas mileage
For city driving, this is wonderful vehicle. Pulling up to stop light you wonder if it is still running. Very quiet.
74 out of 111 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford evaluating new Fiesta RS?
Word coming in from across the pond has it that Ford is working on developing the business case to c...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles