2009 Ford Escape Hybrid User Reviews
- $14,588 - $16,730
- No trim specified for this review
- everything but my 2 con's
- slight hesitation when I stomp on it. the seats stain easily. I couldn't power my house off the AC
Purchased As New
After 3 tickets in about 6 wks, I slowed down to the speed limits + 3-5 to keep up with traffic, then I started getting a respectible 31-32 mpg on my route to work. One dark and stormy morning, I hydroplaned at ~ about 45mph , she held straight til I got it slowed down. The anti-lock brakes have saved me 2x while watching out for people texting. We charged our laptops off the AC after hurricane IKE, but it didn't have enough juice to run my refrigerator, dern. My FORD dealership WOULDN'T fix a slow leak in a tire, but would sell me a new one, that's about 20k miles ago and it hasn't been replaced. It's been a good vehicle for me
4 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles