2010 Ford Escape Hybrid
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$17,571 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 36000 milesChange condition or location
- 2.5L I4, 16 valves, 153 hp @ 6000 rpm
- VAR speed automatic transmission
- 29 mpg city / 27 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Soft wheel, MPG, Sync, go...
- Noisy when accelerate it,...
“I purchased it brand new, it is now 3000Miles, and it is just perfect, non problems at all. It is not expensive at all the maintenance... E...”more
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles