2004 Ford Escape
XLT 4X2 shown
- $5,786 - $7,545
The 2004 Escape is a 4-door, 5-passenger sport-utility, available in 7 trims, ranging from the XLS 4X2 Value... read more to the Limited 4X4. The 2004 Escape's closest competitors include the Buick Rendezvous, the Jeep Wrangler, and the Toyota RAV4.
Upon introduction, the XLS 4X2 Value is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4 , 127-horsepower engine that achieves 23-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard. The Limited 4X4 is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6, 201-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2004 Escape is a carryover from 2003.
7 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2004 Ford Escape
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
For sale: Ford Focus Electric and Mitsubishi i test cars
Does Tesla envy have you pining for an affordable electric car? Well, we just happen to have two tes...Read Full Review
General Motors, Ford form unusual alliance
“Big Two” partnering on new, high-mileage transmission.Read Full Review
Ford Escape tops list of most-stolen SUVs
The list suggests the Escape, Tahoe, RAV4, Edge and Journey may be the most-stolen vehicles in total...Read Full Review
Warning: The Ford Focus ST can be addicting
We'll remember 2012 as being a banner year for driving enthusiasts. The Scion FR-S and Subaru BRZ tw...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles