2004 Ford Escape User Reviews
XLT 4X2 shown
- $4,189 - $6,418
- No trim specified for this review
- Sturdy body, roomy, comfortable ride, good acceleration.
- Hard to find ignition in the dark, noise when only back windows are open.
Purchased As Used
I bought my Escape in 2005 and have never looked back! It had the most head/leg room for a vehicle of this size. The acceleration is great and overall it handles well. I am very pleased with my Ford and would not hesitate to buy another one when the time comes!
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles