2006 Ford Escape
Limited FWD shown
- $5,750 - $8,622
The 2006 Escape is a 4-door, 5-passenger sport-utility, available in 12 trims, ranging from the XLS FWD Manual... read more to the Limited 4WD. The 2006 Escape's closest competitors include the Buick Rendezvous, the Jeep Wrangler, and the Toyota Highlander.
Upon introduction, the XLS FWD Manual is equipped with a standard 2.3-liter, I4 , 153-horsepower engine that achieves 24-mpg in the city and 29-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard. The Limited 4WD is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6, 200-horsepower engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2006 Escape is a carryover from 2005.
12 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2006 Ford Escape
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles