2007 Ford Escape
XLS FWD shown
- $7,088 - $9,613
The 2007 Escape is a 4-door, 5-passenger sport-utility, available in 12 trims, ranging from the XLS FWD Manual... read more to the Limited 4WD.
Upon introduction, the XLS FWD Manual is equipped with a standard 2.3-liter, I4 , 153-horsepower engine that achieves 24-mpg in the city and 29-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard. The Limited 4WD is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6, 200-horsepower engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2007 Escape is a carryover from 2006.
12 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2007 Ford Escape
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
Ford Exploring Hybrid, Diesel Mustang?
Ford engineers and marketers pulled out all the stops to make sure the 2015 Mustang was built for th...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles