2011 Ford Escape User Reviews
XLS FWD shown
- $13,332 - $22,452
- No trim specified for this review
- Ford reliability, good mpg,
- Ride is truckish, seats aren't comfortable, very bumpy when going over bumps
Purchased As New
My review of this car is that it is a good value with excellent reliability. My b-i-l has one, for his company Snapple though. OK ride that feels quite a bit bumpy. I much prefer my CR-V which has a more carlike ride. If you're looking at small SUVs, this is an OK choice but go with the CR-V, as it is more plush and pillowy
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford Mustang GT350 drops some camo
Now that we've poured over the 2015 Ford Mustang in its standard form, it's time to look ahe...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles