2011 Ford Escape User Reviews
XLS 4WD shown
- $13,332 - $22,452
- No trim specified for this review
- Great fuel economy, excellent handling, wonderful vehicle for the money.
- Rear headrests are slightly obtrusive to the driver but are removable.
Purchased As New
We replaced our '01 Ranger with a 2011 Escape and we love it. It's very roomy for a small SUV and handles like a dream. The standard I4 engine is really snappy because of the 6-speed transmission, so passing is no problem. We don't haul as much as we used to, so the fold-down cargo area is fine for us if we do have to haul something. The Sync integration system is fantastic. We are newly-retired and want to do some traveling, so the Escape is a great fit. This vehicle really makes driving fun again!
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Hybrids
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford Exploring Hybrid, Diesel Mustang?
Ford engineers and marketers pulled out all the stops to make sure the 2015 Mustang was built for th...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles