2012 Ford Escape
XLT 4WD shown
- $14,785 - $24,224
The 2012 Escape is a 4-door, 5-passenger sport-utility, available in 9 trims, ranging from the XLS FWD to... read more the Limited Hybrid 4WD.
Upon introduction, the XLS FWD is equipped with a standard 2.5-liter, I4, 171-horsepower engine that achieves 23-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The Limited Hybrid 4WD is equipped with a standard 2.5-liter, I4, 177-horsepower, hybrid engine that achieves 30-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. A variable speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard. hide
9 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2012 Ford Escape
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles