2012 Ford Escape User Reviews
Limited FWD shown
- $14,785 - $24,224
- No trim specified for this review
- Better ride than my 2008. Better traction in the wet.
- The gas and break are too close to each other on the floor for my big feet.
Purchased As New
The power is a little low to pass a car. The fuel mileage on tank one was 22 MPG. The head rests in the back are too high, had to remove them. LOVE the SYNC system. Back-up cam and no hands cellular a real plus. I added aftermarket window rain guards. Rain rolls in off the roof with a cracked window. The fan is always on
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford evaluating new Fiesta RS?
Word coming in from across the pond has it that Ford is working on developing the business case to c...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles