2012 Ford Escape User Reviews
XLT FWD shown
- $14,785 - $24,224
- No trim specified for this review
- Better ride than my 2008. Better traction in the wet.
- The gas and break are too close to each other on the floor for my big feet.
Purchased As New
The power is a little low to pass a car. The fuel mileage on tank one was 22 MPG. The head rests in the back are too high, had to remove them. LOVE the SYNC system. Back-up cam and no hands cellular a real plus. I added aftermarket window rain guards. Rain rolls in off the roof with a cracked window. The fan is always on
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles