2012 Ford Escape User Reviews
XLT FWD shown
- $14,785 - $24,224
- No trim specified for this review
- My wife's limited front wheel drive V6 gets 29 mpg on the highway and 22 in town.
- transmission when cold at first startup will not shift with out surging.
Purchased As New
We traded a 2003 GMC Envoy one of the best trucks that we ever owned in on this Escape. My wife wanted a more compact SUV that had better driver vision to the back and sides and a newer vehicle. After enjoying the comforts of the GMC and going to her Escape Limited we are very impressed with the comfort, ride, power and gas millage. the fit and finish is outstanding.I would recommend this vehicle to my brother.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles