2012 Ford Escape User Reviews
Limited FWD shown
- $14,785 - $24,224
- No trim specified for this review
- Tough, Capable Suv
- Tight in back seats, basically overworked fusion engine, 22 MPG
Purchased As Not Purchased
Good overall car. A little late on power (and sounds kind of like a weed-eater when you press it hard) but is a fine overall car. If you are looking for just space, then this is almost the same as the fusion. 22 MPG isn't for hyper-milers. I rented this for a few days and wouldn't mind doing again.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles