2014 Ford Escape User Reviews
Titanium FWD shown
- $22,700 - $30,850
- No trim specified for this review
- Performance off the line. Great handling. Nice comfortable ride.
- Can get pricey fully loaded. Would like larger gas tank.
Purchased As New
Tried many SUV's in supposedly the same class. They weren't. Escape won hands down. Great acceleration, nice ride, great handling, and very roomy. And I'm 6'8" an 300 lbs. Very comfortable.
Mileage at 75 mph on cruise at just over 27 mpg. Over 20 mpg driving aggressively in the city.
6 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2014 Ford Escape also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2014 Ford Escape
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford Exploring Hybrid, Diesel Mustang?
Ford engineers and marketers pulled out all the stops to make sure the 2015 Mustang was built for th...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles