2014 Ford Escape User Reviews
Titanium FWD shown
- $23,100 - $30,850
- No trim specified for this review
- SE was fine no options, sync is great.Mileage 24 overall 30.1 on an open road trip.. adi
- backup camera - I dont see the use, no peripheral vision.
Purchased As New
Bought the 2014 via ford retiree plan,but would have bought anyway, very nice fit and finish, gutsy and big enough for travel. nice fold down storage area. Liv e in FL so don't want leather the cloth is real nice.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2014 Ford Escape also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2014 Ford Escape
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford Exploring Hybrid, Diesel Mustang?
Ford engineers and marketers pulled out all the stops to make sure the 2015 Mustang was built for th...Read Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles