1997 Ford Escort User Reviews
- $991 - $1,061
- Comfortable enough
- Transmission, worse than expected mileage, lots of repairs
Purchased As Used
I bought after one owner's 80xxx miles and thought it would be good untill 100k. Wrong. Electrical, suspension, and exhaust problems, trans. not smooth. Good luck
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford readying Ranger-based Everest SUV?
Way back in August, we showed you a Ford concept for the Australian market called the Everest. Now, ...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles