2004 Ford Excursion 4x4 User Reviews
XLT 5.4L shown
- $10,824 - $13,915
- Great roadtrip car to move family of 6, very comortable
- gas mileage
Purchased As Used
If you have a large family and love to go on trips this is a great reliable comortable truck, would reccomend the diesel over gas for mileage but this is a great vehicle nothing even comes close to it.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very comfortable ride, I have a 2000 limited with the V10 motor. Very reliable, great road trip car
- Gas milage is poor 9.5 around town and 11.5 on the road. buy the desiel
I have almost 70,000 miles problem free. Great large family road trip car. Get the desiel.
I had suburbans before the excursion the excursion does not come with an option of automatic four wheel drive like the surburban does. This is a negative.
I switch from the suburban because they discontinued the tail gate. The excursion does not have the tailgate but does have rear dutch doors. The Suburban and mini van liftgate is dangerous in parking lots with kids. It opens into their face unless they stand back into he roadway which is also not good....read morehide
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles