2004 Ford Excursion 4x4 User Reviews
XLT 5.4L shown
- $10,824 - $13,915
- No trim specified for this review
- Very comfortable ride, I have a 2000 limited with the V10 motor. Very reliable, great road trip car
- Gas milage is poor 9.5 around town and 11.5 on the road. buy the desiel
I have almost 70,000 miles problem free. Great large family road trip car. Get the desiel.
I had suburbans before the excursion the excursion does not come with an option of automatic four wheel drive like the surburban does. This is a negative.
I switch from the suburban because they discontinued the tail gate. The excursion does not have the tailgate but does have rear dutch doors. The Suburban and mini van liftgate is dangerous in parking lots with kids. It opens into their face unless they stand back into he roadway which is also not good.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles