2005 Ford Excursion 4X4 User Reviews
XLT 6.8L shown
- $13,025 - $16,567
- No trim specified for this review
- The Ford Excursion is for me, the ultimate driving machine, it handles great.
- 12 mpg, but it's worth every dollar.
I own a 2002 Excursion Limited 4 X 4, it is both the beauty and beast. I love the interior room as well as the overall drive of the truck. I previously owned a Chevy Tahoe, just a toy in a man's world. Once you've driven an Excursion there is no turning back to those "minature SUV's." It even fits into my garage with room to spare.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
Ford Exploring Hybrid, Diesel Mustang?
Ford engineers and marketers pulled out all the stops to make sure the 2015 Mustang was built for th...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles