2000 Ford Expedition
XLT 4X4 shown
- $3,365 - $4,904
The 2000 Expedition is a 4-door, up to 9-passenger luxury sport-utility, or sport-utility, available in 4... read more trims, ranging from the XLT 4X2 to the Eddie Bauer 4X4. The 2000 Expedition's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Current Generation Tahoe, the GMC Yukon, and the Toyota 4Runner.
Upon introduction, the XLT 4X2 is equipped with a standard 4.6-liter, V8, 215-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. The Eddie Bauer 4X4 is equipped with a standard 5.4-liter, V8, 260-horsepower engine that achieves 12-mpg in the city and 16-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2000 Ford Expedition
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
For sale: Ford Focus Electric and Mitsubishi i test cars
Does Tesla envy have you pining for an affordable electric car? Well, we just happen to have two tes...Read Full Review
General Motors, Ford form unusual alliance
“Big Two” partnering on new, high-mileage transmission.Read Full Review
Ford Escape tops list of most-stolen SUVs
The list suggests the Escape, Tahoe, RAV4, Edge and Journey may be the most-stolen vehicles in total...Read Full Review
Warning: The Ford Focus ST can be addicting
We'll remember 2012 as being a banner year for driving enthusiasts. The Scion FR-S and Subaru BRZ tw...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles