2001 Ford Expedition
Eddie Bauer 4X4 shown
- $3,050 - $4,483
The 2001 Expedition is a 4-door, up to 9-passenger luxury sport-utility, or sport-utility, available in 4... read more trims, ranging from the XLT 4X2 to the Eddie Bauer 4X4. The 2001 Expedition's closest competitors include the Mercedes-Benz M-Class and the Toyota Sequoia.
Upon introduction, the XLT 4X2 is equipped with a standard 4.6-liter, V8, 232-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 21-mpg on the highway. The Eddie Bauer 4X4 is equipped with a standard 5.4-liter, V8, 260-horsepower engine that achieves 12-mpg in the city and 17-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2001 Ford Expedition
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Large
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles